Can you imagine if we all talked about ourselves like Billy Mays talks about OxyClean? ::Shudder::
(1) Law school was the biggest mistake of my life.So what 25 random facts about yourself do you want to immortalize on the Interwebs? Do share.
(2) I don't think I want children, even though everyone says I'd be a great mother.
(3) I have a very passionate, very expensive obsession with traveling. And I refuse to settle down with anyone who doesn't share the same passion.
(4) I talk to myself ALL THE TIME.
(5) If I could have any career in the world, it would be flipping houses.
(6) An ex boyfriend committed 5 intentional torts against me the day I broke up with him.
(7) I started collecting turtles from places I visited after I randomly got a tattoo of a turtle.
(8) A lot of my interesting life experiences come from summers in The Motherland. It's where I learned how to drive stick, what to do with a deer if you hit one with your car, how to bribe a local official, the difference between good pizza and FANTASTIC pizza, how to drive a boat, how to drink a Tequila Boom, and how to root for your country at an international soccer championship.
(9) I have never done karaoke, and there isn't a bribe on this Earth that would get me to do it.
(10) A month in Germany turned me into a beer snob.
(11) I dance to Spanish music in my kitchen when I bake.
(12) Conservative republicans make me see red faster than any other group of people.
(13) My dad lived in Saudi Arabia for 12 years and I regret never going to visit him, even if it was dangerous.
(14) I have no problem with public nudity, when appropriate.
(15) Until Barack Obama won the presidency, I felt more pride for being Motherlandian than I did for being American.
(16) I will one day live in California, but will most definitely miss the change of seasons.
(17) If I have kids, I will send them to Catholic school.
(18) I hate modern art and can't stand musicals.
(19) I almost joined the NYPD after college.
(20) Visiting a concentration camp changed me in ways I can't describe. I don't think anyone can experience their full range of human emotions until they've visited one.
(21) I can't STAND not having my eyebrows done, so much so that I have anxiety over it when I travel.
(22) The women in my family have this weird semi-psychic ability to predict things, and I totally believe in it.
(23) I regret transferring from Boston University.
(24) I don't wear my contacts that often because I think my glasses make me look more interesting.
(25) I've had the same best friends since I was 10 years old and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
*(26) We didn't get cable in my house until I was a teenager, so I grew up watching a lot of nature shows on PBS. As a result, I can identify an inordinate amount of birds and animals.
*(27) The first guy I ever kissed turned out to be gay.
*(28) I once drunkenly danced on a table to Weezer's Sweater Song while actually taking off my sweater.
*(29) One of the most priceless moments of my life was listening to someone call the U.N. a "useless organization" while sitting as a guest in a U.N. ambassador's home.
*(30) I have a fun knack for losing/destroying cell phones. Two of my Verizon flip phones met their demise in the state of California, one fell into a pedicure tub, one literally broke in half, and I almost lost my iPhone 5 days after I got it. And you people want to trust me with a baby? Are you out of your minds?!