(2) Michael Phelps's publicist. Did you get a look at the chick he's dating? She's a waitress as the Palms in Vegas. Enough said.
(3) One of the Duggar kids. Aside from the fact that they quote scripture and don't drink alcohol and, here's why:
- Michelle and Jim Bob (that's his real name) Duggar have 17 kids and are pregnant with their 18th.
- They invited a family with 16 children to come stay with their flock for 2 weeks. "I'm used to cooking for so many people, what's 18 more?"
- Their kids wear "modesty swimsuits." I'm pretty sure those are actual Duggar children in the ad.
- They went to a place called The Creation Museum. Because that's how much they don't believe in evolution.
- Their oldest son is engaged to some 18-year old chick who he can't kiss until he's married to her.
(5) Joey Lawrence's wife. Again.... he's gay, right?