Saturday, May 2, 2009

How to annoy me, Queens edition

Step 1*: Let your child scream "Mommy!" in such a desperate, pitiful way and for such a long time, that I think a kid is being attacked in my yard and finally call the police.

Step 2: Let your million-decibel house alarm go off SIX TIMES at 1 o'clock in the morning.

Step 3: Light plastic or other man-made materials on fire, causing a vomit-inducing smell that permeates every room of every house on the block. Thanks for the lung damage!

*Please note that any one of these steps will sufficiently annoy me and all three need not be completed unless attempting to induce maximum and homicidal annoyance.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

THose are pretty bad.
My number 1 annoyance these days, is the 3:30 am cat wake up call.
My cat thinks it's fun to jump all over the bed, plop down on my head and meow at the top of his lungs for a good hour. And then he goes back to sleep. What a weirdo!