For those of you who still follow what I'm up to, I moved to the City of Awesome (aka San Diego) about 3 and a half months ago. And life has been been pretty fantastic ever since. I moved into a cute little craftsman bungalow with the famous Red, but not after living with the famous Liz for about a month. (A million public thanks to Lizard and her man Nick. Without them, I would've had to share space with strangers. And who wants that?) In summary, here's what I've been doing for the past few months:
- I went and found myself a man of the Rad variety (rather, he found me);
- I kicked some ass at Monday Night Trivia;
- My car got towed and I had to pay a buttload of money to get it out;
- I've flown to New York and/or the British Virgin Islands for various wedding commitments once a month since I moved;
- I've spent many hours at various establishments that serve alcohol all over San Diego, including Petco Park and the homes of many friends;
- I've generally enjoyed the good life.
In closing, I'd just like to say that happiness is definitely not overrated. You just can't stop believin'.
More to follow....