Monday, November 10, 2008

Tell Sloan I said "what up"

I heart Entourage with a passion comparable to the love I have for lobster tacos. It's a deep-rooted, palpable love that is stronger than the ties I have to certain friends. Vince, Turtle, E, Drama and Ari have been my paramours for 30 minutes on 13 Sundays for 4 years now, and I will be heartbroken when I have to say goodbye to them. And that day will tragically come one day.

But until then, I will languish in their comedic relief, bask in their sarcastic humor, soak up every vulgarity and inappropriate comment that comes out of their mouths. Because really, what is life without a few gay Asian assistant jokes?

2 comments:

Red said...

I heart Entourage. We have so much in common, D.

danielle970 said...

Yes we do, Red. You might just be my long-lost twin. Except for the red hair. And the fact that we look nothing alike. Maybe we're fraternal twins...