Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm so Pacey


Have you ever watched a show or movie and thought, "OMG my friend Jen is so much like that character!" or "if those were my friends, I'd totally be Brandon and Dave would totally be Dylan"? No? Not ever? Well then I guess it's a good thing I have. In fact, I do it all the time. When I watch a show for the first time, I can't help but think which character I most relate to.

Sex and the City: Miranda. Because I'm [technically] a lawyer and have a knack for being blunt. Also, I can be a bit of a bitch sometimes.

How I Met Your Mother: Marshall or Robin. Robin obviously because I can be a bit of a bitch sometimes. (I feel like I just pointed that out.) And Marshall because I also have a tendency to be a bit of a wuss at times.

Entourage: Eric. But only because I'm not as cool and calm as Vinnie, I'm not as desperate as Drama, and don't smoke nearly enough weed to be as chill as Turtle. And Ari.... well I don't think it's possible for anyone to be like Ari. There is only one, and he is the epitome of awesome.

30 Rock: Josh, the weird one that kinda looks like Illeana Douglas. Can't explain this one, I just feel a connection.

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants: Shame on you if you think I actually saw this movie.

House: Wilson, because I love playing mommy and solving other people's problems.

The Golden Girls: Sophia. Because I carry my wicker purse with me EVERYWHERE I go, including midnight trips to the kitchen for cheesecake and Blanche's sex stories.

LOST: Danielle Rousseau. Isn't it obvious why? We both love booby traps and kidnapping people just to let them go!

Your turn! Which Gossip Girl would you be? If you lived on Melrose Place, would you be Alison, Jane or Amanda? If you fought wookies or whatever in Star Wars Land, who/what would you be?

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I like to say I'm B from GG, although I'm not that bitchy. But I wish I were Chuck Bass!

Red said...

I saw both Sisterhood movies and loved them. I am totally the America Ferrara character.

And speaking of Josh on 30 Rock, am I the only who's wondering where he's been all season?