You have some pretty strange ones too, right? I know I'm not the only one. Here goes:
- My fourth grade teacher once said that you should never sleep with your ankles crossed because you could lose circulation in your feet, which could lead to amputation. Seventeen years later, I never keep my ankles crossed for too long.
- I am deathly afraid of raw chicken. Whenever I cook with it, I wash every single utensil and cooking accoutrement the second I'm done using it, and the dishrags go right into the laundry.
- I never turn the fan on high because I'm afraid it'll spin too fast and fly off the ceiling.
- I let towels dry before putting them in the hamper because I'm afraid they'll get moldy if they sit in there too long.
- I try not to wear pointy-toed shoes two nights in a row because I'm afraid my toes will turn inward.
- I obsessively check things cooking in the oven to make sure they don't burn.
- I have never, not once, ever in my life done any drug other than the mary jane. I am so paranoid that I'll overdose and die that trying anything new just doesn't interest me.
- I avoid revolving doors as much as possible because I'm afraid of getting stuck in one.