I love my little craftsman house, and I heart my roommate Red to death. But oh am I ever glad to leave that place and move into a gated complex. No more sleeping under a window that faces the alley. No more d-bag neighbor. No more chopping vegetables on the stove because there's no counter space. ::Contented sigh::
Other things I'm looking forward to in the new place:
- Cheaper rent.
- Assigned parking.
- On-site laundry.
- Roommates who love to cook as much as I do.
- KITCHEN SPACE TO COOK!
- Keeping my bathroom stuff in the bathroom.
- Having the bathroom right outside my door.
- Second floor living and stucco walls to keep out the street noise.
- Locked gates to keep out the crazies.
- Living within walking distance of Rad Boyfriend, new roommate's Rad Boyfriend, our friends Jenaynay and Jayrayray, and a bunch of awesome bars and restaurants.