Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moving (!)

My house is in shambles. My belongings are in boxes. My cats are going nuts. That can only mean one thing: I'm moving!

I love my little craftsman house, and I heart my roommate Red to death. But oh am I ever glad to leave that place and move into a gated complex. No more sleeping under a window that faces the alley. No more d-bag neighbor. No more chopping vegetables on the stove because there's no counter space. ::Contented sigh::

Other things I'm looking forward to in the new place:
  1. Cheaper rent.
  2. Assigned parking.
  3. On-site laundry. 
  4. Roommates who love to cook as much as I do.
  5. KITCHEN SPACE TO COOK!
  6. Keeping my bathroom stuff in the bathroom. 
  7. Having the bathroom right outside my door. 
  8. Second floor living and stucco walls to keep out the street noise.
  9. Locked gates to keep out the crazies. 
  10. Living within walking distance of Rad Boyfriend, new roommate's Rad Boyfriend, our friends Jenaynay and Jayrayray, and a bunch of awesome bars and restaurants.
Tonight will be my first night in the new apartment and I am super duper excited =) 

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I hate moving! HATE!
But so much fun to move into a place you like! Enjoy your new pad!